Spooky Stitches

Quests involving stitching or design work.
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Stitching Quest Spooky Stitches

Post by Sirithre »

Setting
The ghosts have been bored lately, and rediscovered the town of stitchwind through a travelling merchant.
They'd love to set up a little corner for themselves in our quaint town, but perhaps we could provide them with some decoration if it wouldn't be too much of a bother?
They all used to be guild members too, centuries ago in a time long forgotten... or is it a time yet to come?

Your Quest
Your quest is to stitch up some spooky decor. Whatever inspires you whether small or large.
Your stitch could be simply fall themed, the traditional halloween-y pumpkins and ghosts, something witchy or occult, or even a cryptid!

Resources
You might already have a spooky pattern going, so feel free to finish that up for this quest! Or there might be one in your to-do list. But if you need help finding patterns, here's some freebies to check out!
If you like their style, be sure to check out the other patterns they have for sale as well :smile:
*Note: Sirithre put this pinterest board together making sure each image actually links to the original freebie where possible. Please be careful using Pinterest for "free" patterns as they can often be stolen.

Turn In
All done? Reply here with a photo of your finished stitch. Let us know why you chose that pattern and where you got it, just in case someone else wants to stitch it too!

Reward
MQ_S_SpookyStitches.png
MQ_S_SpookyStitches.png (1.46 KiB) Viewed 4527 times
Once you've turned in your project, please wait patiently. A council member will assign you the appropriate item soon. :)
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Re: Spooky Stitches

Post by Sirithre »

DSC_6690.JPG
DSC_6690.JPG (771.67 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
I did a thing! I did a cute little Mill Hill kit! Pretty quick and fun stitch, and absolutely gorgeous in person!
Lumidrell
Paladin
Paladin
LVL 4
Discord: Lumidrell

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Guild Quests

Post by Lumidrell »

PXL_20240513_040803399.jpg
PXL_20240513_040803399.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 1536 times
Hoppy Halloween by Satsuma Street

Finally rescued lil guy from the WIP pile after like, a year. I just love using beads.
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Post by Sirithre »

Lumidrell wrote: 14 May 2024 12:01 Hoppy Halloween by Satsuma Street

Finally rescued lil guy from the WIP pile after like, a year. I just love using beads.
Oh my gosh I love hiiiiim. I don't think I'd seen this pattern by Satsuma somehow! :surprised: This is going on my need list for sure now.