Stitch Spot - Away From Home

Quests involving researching, organization, or other tasks.
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Scavenger Quest Stitch Spot - Away From Home

Post by Sirithre »

Setting
With each Guild prepared to face the dragon, it is time to begin the journey to the beast’s lair. You leave the comforting cobblestone streets of Stitchwind and find yourself beyond familiarity.

Continue the Story

Your Quest
This side quest is pretty simple! We want to see your away-from-home stitch spot! This might be tricky for some people due to the events of previous years, so we want to keep this flexible.

If you are able to stitch outside your home, feel free to share a picture of that place – whether it’s the office, the bus, or under your favourite tree. It doesn't have to be a recent photo if you have one sitting in your camera roll from that time you went on vacation you're welcome to share that as well. However, if that is not an option, show us your dream stitch spot, or a different spot in your immediate surroundings that you would like to try out. Whatever works for you!

Turn In
All done? Reply here with your photo and tell us a little bit about it.
Double check your photo to make sure nothing too personal is in it. No doxxing yourself please :)

If you did this quest back in March 2021 on the discord feel free to re-submit the photo you took then, a new one, or both to see how things have changed!

Reward
SQ_F_StitchSpotAway.png
SQ_F_StitchSpotAway.png (3.06 KiB) Viewed 7222 times
Once you've turned in your project, please wait patiently. A council member will assign you the appropriate item soon. :)
Alannahold
Monk
Monk
LVL 4
Discord: Alannah#0636

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Guild Quests

Re: Stitch Spot - Away From Home

Post by Alannahold »

Example! heres my original turn in from March 2021
800px-AlannahStitchSpot-AwayFromHome.jpg
800px-AlannahStitchSpot-AwayFromHome.jpg (73.69 KiB) Viewed 7213 times
"Not a spot I’ve used before today but was keeping an eye on some family friends kids while they were at the playground and got some stitching in"
AstralCat
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
LVL 1
Discord: Spacecat921

Alignment

Side Quests

Player Quests

Guild Quests

Post by AstralCat »

IMG_7203.jpeg
IMG_7203.jpeg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 7206 times
Lake! I have returned to the place where i started Japanese cherry blossom for it’s third year of work!
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Post by Sirithre »

AstralCat wrote: 11 Jul 2023 02:57 Lake! I have returned to the place where i started Japanese cherry blossom for it’s third year of work!

Ohh that is a gorgeous view!
Lumidrell
Paladin
Paladin
LVL 4
Discord: Lumidrell

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Guild Quests

Post by Lumidrell »

PXL_20230721_044717857.jpg
PXL_20230721_044717857.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 7199 times
My work is gracious enough to let me stitch when there's downtime so I do a lot of small pieces in the office.
ClueOfTheBrokeNeedle
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 3
Discord: professorcactus

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Post by ClueOfTheBrokeNeedle »

I’m on vacation in Sicily! We’re staying at a hotel that can kiiind of see the water from our balcony and it is a very nice stitching spot. I brought Autumn in the Valley by fancyfoxglove with me since all the colors fit in one small floss box.
IMG_8866.jpeg
IMG_8866.jpeg (341.2 KiB) Viewed 7178 times
Saffron (Saff) Marbleblossom (she/they) the halfling wizard
Mogrann
Barbarian
Barbarian
LVL 3

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Post by Mogrann »

I unsure if I can take a pic in a business. So I will describe where I go when for the oddest time I am outside of the house. Social anxiety etc.

My husband works at Tim Hortons in our town, so I go there as I know I am safe. I know if I need him he is there, again Social Anxiety. I have friends that are down there as well. I guess we are kinda a group. For crafting purposes only me and one other lady craft (she mainly knits/crochets).

I am always amazed at the people who stop by to ask about my cross stitching and claiming I have patience (I don't). I really don't understand why others think it is a hard craft. I also get many a comment that crafting seems to be a disappearing art form.

Mogrann