Suggestion Box

How to join a guild, turn in quests, and interact with the community!
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Note Suggestion Box

Post by Sirithre »

Got a suggestion for a quest or something we can add to the forum? Here's where to put it! :)
ClueOfTheBrokeNeedle
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 3
Discord: professorcactus

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Re: Suggestion Box

Post by ClueOfTheBrokeNeedle »

Is there a mod/extension to sort topics by original post date (so it’s easier to read all the story bits in order)?
Also it would be cool to be able to like/react to posts If that’s something that’s possible.
(This is all very neat I’m already having so much fun and I’ve barely even done anything 🙃)
Saffron (Saff) Marbleblossom (she/they) the halfling wizard
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Post by Sirithre »

ClueOfTheBrokeNeedle wrote: 24 Aug 2023 07:37 Is there a mod/extension to sort topics by original post date (so it’s easier to read all the story bits in order)?
Also it would be cool to be able to like/react to posts If that’s something that’s possible.
(This is all very neat I’m already having so much fun and I’ve barely even done anything 🙃)
Regarding Post Date: The problem is... they weren't imported to the forum in the order they were released originally. So post date on the forums doesn't even matter. I'll see if I can make a list or something somewhere for the original release order to use as a reference at least.

I did look for a 'react' type plugin for phpbb when I was first setting this up, since we're so used to Discord at this point. But I didn't find one that was still in working order. :(
ClueOfTheBrokeNeedle
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 3
Discord: professorcactus

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Post by ClueOfTheBrokeNeedle »

Sirithre wrote: 25 Aug 2023 02:41 Regarding Post Date: The problem is... they weren't imported to the forum in the order they were released originally. So post date on the forums doesn't even matter. I'll see if I can make a list or something somewhere for the original release order to use as a reference at least.

I did look for a 'react' type plugin for phpbb when I was first setting this up, since we're so used to Discord at this point. But I didn't find one that was still in working order. :(
Ah bummer. A list would be great, or are they still up on the discord in order? I looked but I only see player quests. Another idea might be have prev/next links in each post? But that sounds like a ton of work so maybe not.
Saffron (Saff) Marbleblossom (she/they) the halfling wizard