Stitch Spot

Quests involving researching, organization, or other tasks.
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Scavenger Quest Stitch Spot

Post by Sirithre »

Setting
You hear someone call your name and jump, startled at the unexpected noise. Looking up from your work you see a friend waving their hand in front of you as if they had been struggling to get your attention. "You okay? You seem a million miles away."

"Sorry! I just got a little lost in this study project..." you reply, smiling sheepishly and getting back to your work, determined to at least finish this current thread.

It's only been a couple months, but you've settled in to your new life pretty well. It's hard to explain, but there's just such a warmth to this place that makes you feel truly safe and able to explore your creativity.

This particular spot had become your favorite, and you could often be found there working on your latest project. It was just so comfortable, and calming. You could focus on your stitching and the rest of the world would seemingly melt away and time simply passed differently while there.

Even as you though this, you found your mind beginning to wander again drawn back to your current project. Hesitantly, you set your work to the side and blink as if waking up from a dream before looking up at your friend. "What's up?"

Your Quest
Your task this month is to show us where you like to stitch. Most of us probably have several spots they end up stitching in, but which one is your favorite? Which gets you *in the zone*, bringing you both comfort and inspiration? What's the spot you feel most at home at and hours can pass without you realizing it?

It could be on the couch with a loved one. It could be a well stocked crafty desk. I could be your garden patio or in bed.

You don't have to convince someone to take a photo of you stitching there if you're not comfortable with that! No worries. Just a snap of that sacred spot and how you like things arranged for optimal crafting!

This isn't a competition though, and every stitchy spot will be different. It's not about having more stuff or a nicer desk, or what have you. Just take a moment to appreciate that stitchy space where you've created so many amazing pieces.

Turn In
All done? Reply here with your photo and tell us a little bit about it.
Double check your photo to make sure nothing too personal is in it. No doxxing yourself please :)

If you did this quest back in April 2020 on the discord feel free to re-submit the photo you took then, a new one, or both to see how things have changed!

Reward
SQ_F_StitchSpot.png
SQ_F_StitchSpot.png (3.08 KiB) Viewed 4586 times
Once you've turned in your project, please wait patiently. A council member will assign you the appropriate item soon. :)
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Re: Stitch Spot

Post by Sirithre »

Example! Here's the photo I posted back in 2020.
Sirithre_StitchSpot.jpg
Sirithre_StitchSpot.jpg (51.89 KiB) Viewed 4584 times

Gosh has a lot changed in the last 3 years, though.. here's a shot from this year's MarchMeetTheMaker prompts of the same spot (albeit cropped differently, sorry). :eek:
MMTM17.jpg
MMTM17.jpg (531.86 KiB) Viewed 4584 times
Possibly time for a new desktop image though. :biggrin:
Lumidrell
Paladin
Paladin
LVL 4
Discord: Lumidrell

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Guild Quests

Post by Lumidrell »

PXL_20230805_060007551.jpg
PXL_20230805_060007551.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 4575 times
This is where I stitch at the house I stay at every weekend. Sometimes one of the cats will sit on my lap if I have the blanket over me.
Charlee Quinn
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 1

Main Quests

Side Quests

Post by Charlee Quinn »

I’m on the couch and this is my stitchy spot. I have my streamer, I have my PK, I have my comfy blanket. What more could one need?
Attachments
IMG_0928.jpeg
IMG_0928.jpeg (3.42 MiB) Viewed 4550 times
Mogrann
Barbarian
Barbarian
LVL 3

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Post by Mogrann »

Had to straighten up my area before I took a pic as did not want others to see my disorganization lol
desk.jpg
desk.jpg (169.89 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
Mogrann
Skwishee
Druid
Druid
LVL 3
Discord: Skwishee

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Post by Skwishee »

My Husband and I share the study, so this is my half of the room! I quite often wheel myself over to his side with my cross stitch bits and sew next to him, while he plays video games. The art on the walls is all mine. :biggrin:

Love seeing everyones work spaces! Siri that bookshelf wallpaper is lovely!
Attachments
IMG_20240630_110454.jpg
IMG_20240630_110454.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1697 times
Tonnau Arvodir - Circle of Beasts Enthusiast