Stash System

Quests involving researching, organization, or other tasks.
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Research Quest Stash System

Post by Sirithre »

Setting
In the time since you came to Stitchwind, your hoard of supplies has grown quickly. (Your fellow guild mates assure you that’s perfectly normal). You return to your room after a particularly good day of shopping and look around. All of your attention has been on your quests and projects that you’re only just now noticing the disarray your collection was in. Boxes of thread here, scraps of fabric there. Several works in progress dotted across the room. You set your new supplies down, filled with determination to remedy the situation and workout a better organization for your crafts. You turn and head to your Guild’s library, knowing there would be something there to help you.

Your Quest
Your side quest this time is to find a photo, blog, tutorial, product, or video showcasing how someone organizes their stash.

From how they bobbin their thread, to how they store their fabric. Whether it's just a decorative box you could imagine storing your WIPs in, or a fancy spreadsheet of how someone keeps track of their bead inventory.

It should be different from how you store things currently. We don't need to see YOUR stash right now. We want to see what inspires you. How you would want to reorganize if you had the time, money, and energy to do so.

Please make sure your link gives proper credit to whoever took the photo. It should be a direct link to someone's Instagram post, Blog / Article, YouTube video, etc. Or a store you can purchase the item if it's a product to help you organize.

It should NOT be the direct image itself, or a google images link. Remember your guild's principles. You should always credit other's work.

Turn In
All done? Reply here with a link to your inspiration, and why this method spoke to you.

If you did this quest back in April 2020 on the discord feel free to re-submit the link you found then, a find new one, or both and tell us how your tastes have changed!

Reward
SQ_R_StashSystem.png
SQ_R_StashSystem.png (3.24 KiB) Viewed 4262 times
Once you've turned in your project, please wait patiently. A council member will assign you the appropriate item soon. :)
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Re: Stash System

Post by Sirithre »

For example, one thing I would love to get into one day is making my own custom sized storage using 'cartonnage' techniques.

Like this super cool bobbin storage that must have taken foreveeeer.
http://moulinette7.canalblog.com/archiv ... 24927.html
Lumidrell
Paladin
Paladin
LVL 4
Discord: Lumidrell

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Guild Quests

Post by Lumidrell »

Bisley 10 unit drawer for floss (from Mrkaykay90 on Reddit)

I would also use these foam inserts and acrylic bobbins from Pip and Chip.

The hard part is getting a Bisley to Australia.
Mogrann
Barbarian
Barbarian
LVL 3

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Post by Mogrann »

My ultimate stash system would be the DreamBox2. What stands in my way is the price and having room for it. If I had the room I certainly would start saving for it. I have loved this from the first time I seen it. My link is for the companies web page.

https://www.ca.createroom.com/?ref=5bf2 ... 0949790c77

Mogrann
Skwishee
Druid
Druid
LVL 3
Discord: Skwishee

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Post by Skwishee »

I would love to fill a room with ikea furniture! I'd have a massive kallax unit and some beautiful pegboards. Like these!

http://stitchesinpaper.blogspot.com/201 ... -ikea.html

https://thecraftycreek.com/2016/04/17/s ... -pegboard/
Attachments
Crafty Creek's Sewing Organisation
Crafty Creek's Sewing Organisation
dsc_0008-5.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2446 times
Stitches In Paper's Sewing Organisation
Stitches In Paper's Sewing Organisation
CraftroomPhoto1_Fotor.jpg (431.03 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
Tonnau Arvodir - Circle of Beasts Enthusiast