Postponed Plans

Quests involving stitching or design work.
Alannahold
Monk
Monk
LVL 4
Discord: Alannah#0636

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Guild Quests

WIP Quest Postponed Plans

Post by Alannahold »

Setting
Once the banners are all back in place, a voice resonates around Stitchwind, sometimes bellowing and far away, sometimes right up against you and singing softly in your ear.

"So you defeated me with your guilds... fine, fine... I accept you did an adequate job with that." The trickster sounds impressed, there's hushed celebration.

"But now I give you a greater challenge. You must face something from your past!" The hushed celebration turns to hushed horror. "We all have mistakes rattling around in our pasts, so show me yours and I might just show you mine..."

prev Story

Your Quest
Your quest this time is to try and finish (or start) that piece you had planned to get done for a date that is now past. Such as a Christmas gift from last year, a birth sampler for a child who's now at university or just a work that you’d given a self-set deadline to which never happened. If you don’t have any piece like that, first off well done, the high council applaud you, and secondly work on a current WIP (work in progress) or UFO (UnFinished Object, usually abandoned).

Turn In
All done? Reply here with a photo of your work. Remember to include a link to the pattern if its not your own.

If you did this quest back in June 2022 on the discord feel free to re-submit the piece you did then, stitch a new one, or both!

Reward
MQ_WIP_PostPonedPlans.png
MQ_WIP_PostPonedPlans.png (3.54 KiB) Viewed 3396 times
Once you've turned in your project, please wait patiently. A council member will assign you the appropriate item soon. :)
DevilAngelWolf27
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
LVL 1
Discord: devilangelwolf27

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Re: Postponed Plans

Post by DevilAngelWolf27 »

This was supposed to be done except for the actual birth details before she was born, and then finish adding the details in within a month afterwards.... that did not happen. This piece was finally finished yesterday -.-
Original pattern can be found here , I made a few color changes to suit my tastes more
20240501_003133 - last name redacted.jpg
20240501_003133 - last name redacted.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 1304 times
Lumidrell
Paladin
Paladin
LVL 4
Discord: Lumidrell

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Player Quests

Guild Quests

Post by Lumidrell »

PXL_20240418_122308773.jpg
PXL_20240418_122308773.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 1287 times
MtG Basic Lands by smallcaketextileart

So for Christmas I made my roommate's Magic the Gathering group shirts with their favourite colour to play. Two of them got done before Christmas. The other two (both green) got done last month. In April. Whoops.
Sirithre
Wizard
Wizard
LVL 10
Discord: Sirithre

Alignment

Main Quests

Side Quests

Post by Sirithre »

This is such a cute idea!
And well, better late than never. :biggrin: